“to those who bring a smile and chuckle in our lives”
“they said that to receive this award you need to have a good sense of humor, and appreciate others who like to have a chuckle or laugh with you. There are no rules…”
bassablog has been lovely enough to pass on this award to myself. Bassas’ diary is unique, really looking at the world through different eyes. I absolutely love it. I urge everyone to give it a read.
Now for some love:
1) I couldn’t pass on a comedy award without instantly thinking of Lill and Jill. Dialogues that always make me smile.
2) drawer of stuff – well drawn and very funny. Comics can easily fall flat but drawer of stuff never disappoints me.
3) A new one for me, Archetypes. Well thought out and funny ramblings and rants- worth checking out.
4) Another blog of ramblings and rants, dontthinktheworst – I really enjoy this blog. Easy to read and again, gives me cause to chuckle
– and, whislt not comical, I couldn’t let an opportunity pass without giving passing mention to my dear genetic brother Alexander Pseudonym